We are happy to introduce the latest updates for Creatio products, version 7.17.3 for the end of March 2021 and version .4 for the end of April. These are the best improvements.
Sales, marketing, service, and operations automation
Omnichannel communications. In the newest release, a number of improvements were made to reduce the burden on operators working with chats:
- It’s now possible to use bot platforms for the initial processing of messages from the Facebook messenger channel. This will help reduce the chat agents’ workload. Should a bot be unable to process a client’s request, the chat will be transferred to an agent, including the client’s bot conversation history.
- For better usability, Complete chat and Find similar contacts actions are now displayed as buttons in the open chat.
[Complete chat] and [Find Similar contacts] buttons
- Added an option to quickly switch between chats. Agents can see all the chats they are currently processing, along with the number of messages in each chat at the bottom of an active chat.
Marketing campaigns. In addition to updating the campaign elements' visual design, we’ve added two new elements to Campaign Designer.
The campaign elements' new visual design
The first one—Eliminate duplicates element—analyzes the campaign’s audience according to the rules specified by the administrator and suspends the duplicate participants.
Setting up the [ Eliminate duplicates ] element
Another one—Random split element—randomly moves the participants to different campaign flows. With its help, users can easily set up control groups and groups for A/B testing.
Import from Excel. You can now save the following Excel import parameters as a template: object, column mapping, and deduplication rules. The template can be used later to make data import easier.
Saving data import template
Product catalog. To simplify working with the product catalog in Financial Services Creatio, we’ve split product and customer features into separate tabs. Users can easily configure both product and customer features in the Parameters lookup.
Approvals. Managers can now hide notifications for approvals assigned to their subordinates. By default, managers can see these notifications due to the permission hierarchy. This functionality helps to expedite approval requests and reduces time spent managing notifications.
Managing Approval notifications
Streamlined the flow to unblock users Creatio blocked for entering an incorrect password several times in a row. The system administrator can now unblock users by clicking the [ Unblock ] button on the relevant user’s page.
Unblocking a user
No-Code/ Low-code tools
Business processes. In the newest release, Creatio enhanced the Process Designer functionality. From now on, users can set up rule-based file names while generating reports. Also, it is much easier for system administrators to grant permissions to run particular business processes. Now you can configure the rules not only in the Process Designer when configuring the process but in the Process Library on the process’s Properties page. This streamlines the permission setup flow. For instance, system administrators can grant permissions to run case-related processes
Integrations. Continued improvement in Creatio’s low-code platform tools. It is now possible to integrate SOAP web services automatically. The integration wizard lets users upload a relevant WSDL or XSD file in just a few clicks. Users can select only the necessary web service methods and their parameters. Creatio will set up the web service integration with the corresponding options. The web service call code will be generated automatically based on the uploaded file
Working with packages. Improvements include the ability to select multiple objects to bind data to packages, as well as a more convenient format for displaying binding errors that were detected by the system when transferring data between packages.
- It is now possible to work with the code in full-screen mode. The mode also supports hotkeys. You can review the list of available key combinations in the source code editor’s hint section.
Detailed descriptions of all the new features and upgrades are available on Creatio Academy.
For a list of prior updates visit our Creatio What's New page here
Creatio version 7.17.4 is available at the end of April 2021. View list of updates.
Key highlights are:
Sales tools-> Quick opportunity filter with an added new closing date 'quick filter' to the [Opportunities] section, streamlining the salespeople's workflow.
System capabilities - Chat
- Creatio now automatically saves chat message drafts. An agent can return to editing the message at any time after leaving the chat. The draft is displayed in the message field and is visible in the active chat list.
Chat message draft
- For the agent's convenience, chats with unread messages are marked with a blue dot:
- It is now possible to complete chats directly from the communication panel's active chat list. This streamlines the chat workflow.
Completing the chat from the communication panel
- New chats are grouped into a separate list at the bottom of the communication panel, streamlining the agent workflow. Once an agent starts the conversation, the chat is moved to the active chat list. The counter at the top of the new chat list displays the number of unprocessed chats.
New chat list on the communication panel
Licensing change coming in the next major version 7.18:
- You will need to order new licenses before updating Creatio on-site to version 7.18.0. You can order licenses in the license manager (available for version 7.17.3 and later).
- The issued licenses are valid for the version you specify during the order and earlier, streamlining the update process.