One of our favorite Creatio capabilities is the Kanban view for any bpm'online section. This add-on provides drag & drop capability to quickly view and update data such as opportunities, projects, cases, leads, etc.
Kanban is a workflow management method designed to help you visualize your work, maximize efficiency and be agile. From Japanese, kanban is literally translated as billboard or signboard. Originating from manufacturing, it later became a territory claimed by agile software development teams.
The Kanban view is a useful and intuitive visualization tool that allows users to turn their lists of opportunities, cases, leads, projects, etc. into interactive pipelines, group them by stages and change stages with a simple drag & drop action.
For companies whose employees are more comfortable working with visual structuring of section records in the kanban view, to change the stages / status of records and analyze the "pipeline".
- display records list in form of a Kanban board for any section with at least one dynamic case set up
- use dynamic case as a sorting option in sections with two or more dynamic cases set up;
- change opportunity, lead, case, etc. stage by drag & drop on a visual board;
- group records and visualize total counts for all the stages in the pipeline;
- apply filters, dynamic folders, custom columns setup for any section displayed in a Kanban view mode.
The price is free and support available only by email.
How to use
1. Select bpm'online section. Go to section that contains stage setting (for example, opportunities, cases, leads, projects, etc.)
2. Select section view. Go to "Kanban" view.
3. Change stage. Change opportunity, lead, case, etc. stage by drag & drop.
4. Setup filters. Apply filters, dynamic folders, custom columns setup as you do in the list view.
Questions give us a call: 269-445-3001
Example of opportunities folder with Kanban view:
Kanban view of leads:
Topics: Workflow Improvements Creatio CRM Creatio MarketPlace agile software development