Digital transformation is key to competitiveness today, especially for CRM
Digital transformation is all the 'rage', and with low-code if you are faster to market and more agile, obviously the digital transformation gets done more quickly so it gets boosted. If you can easily adapt your application to changing needs the customers (internal and external) and the markets, obviously the digital transformation will be more successful.
- Business impact and growth of global low-code market
- 5 low-code technologies that strengthen CRM initiatives with real-world use cases
- Creatio's low-code platform and CRM overview
- Applications of low-code/no-code platform to accomplish automation and increase efficiencies.
In today's markets with competitive pressures, it is about agility. So if you are faster to market you need to be more agile. When you use low-code you put development closer to business process, you take a lot of the load off IT, and the absent changes are delivered more quickly. It also helps to reduce those IT backlogs so IT can be more responsive.
The 6 areas of business impact of Low-code Platforms.
- Faster time to market and accelerated app delivery
- Boosts digital transformation
- Improved customer experience
- Helps to eliminate Shadow IT
- Fluid business and IT collaboration
- Increase revenue and reduce cost
The global low-code development platform market is HOT at $8.1 billion and expected to increase to $52.3 billion by 2024.
Put solution development in hands of the business analyst
Why not put development in the hands of the business analyst because they can define the process, define the requirements, and they understand the sales force and customers?
How low-code can strengthen CRM (in the broadest sense):
- Visual models: business process and case designers
- Drag-and-drop interfaces
- Cross-Platform Accessibility
- Application Lifecycle Management
Learn more in the full video.
Find out from John Rothgeb from TATA Consultancy Services and Alex Petrunenko from Creatio on how to utilize CRM powered by low-code/no-code to decrease IT backlog and eliminate business inefficiencies.