Feel confident you are giving your customers and prospects a professional quotation that they and you can count on?
In this ever increasing crazy, busy world I bet your customers and prospects expect that all important quote "yesterday" that you just promised them. Does it seem that "soon" is never soon enough? Add to that, the concern for quoting accuracy...
Here are 10 questions to ask yourself as you evaluate the performance of your CPQ - configure, price and quoting process. Consider the beneficial points found in our solutions.
Does your company offer complex products and/or services?
- Product configuration and bundling is used to eliminate the complexity involved in correctly building a customer's solution by enforcing product configuration and bundling rules during the quoting and ordering process directly in CRM.
- Additionally a guided selling should intelligently walk users (sales reps, partners & customers) through a set of questions to determine the customer's specific requirements, preferences and priorities.
Are your sales reps spending too much time quoting and less time selling?
- The quote should be created fast and right the first time.
- A portal should allow dealers to quote/order 24/7 when they need it.
Do you have non-sales people clogging the Quoting/Ordering workflow?
- A better solution reduces the need for full time employee resources to support quote-to-order process.
- Liberate engineers and product managers to focus on higher value activities.
- Reduce support costs with web self-service for partners and customers through a useful and smart portal.
How long does it take to generate an accurate quote? One day, 2 days, a week?
- Reduce the quote-to-order process from 2 days to 5 minutes.
- Streamline quote-to-order workflow with integration intelligence directly from your CRM.
- Reduce the needed clicks to create a quote/order by more than 80%.
What tools do you use to generate quotes today?
- Replace non-scalable and non-maintainable solutions like spreadsheets, database and custom-build tools.
- Preserve the integrity of the pricing and product tables, generating updated proposals in CRM and passing order data to back-end systems for processing.
- Easily accommodate different product lines or market segments.
Can Sales Management provide consistently accurate forecasts?
- Use the power of the sales opportunity and management capabilities in your CRM system.
- Insure that only accurate quotes and orders reside in CRM.
Can you or do you need to offer customers and partners self-serve ability for quotes and orders?
- Empower all sales channels with intelligence and guidance needed to process valid quotes and orders.
- Extend your powerful quoting and ordering capabilities to your customers, partners and distributors via the internet.
Do you have a lot of turn-over in your sales force and do you spend a lot of resources on sales training?
- Provide instant intelligence needed for sales reps, partners and customers to create accurate quotes and orders. Enhance the solution with existing knowledge found in your CRM system.
- Intelligently step users (sales reps, partners & customer) through a set of questions to determine customized and specific requirements, preferences and priorities, quickly arriving at a recommended solution.
Are your products and pricing consistently changing?
- Use a "rules engine" to enable complex product and pricing scenarios, consistently and accurately enforcing sophisticated rule-based product and pricing strategies.
- Include product attributes, geography, channel, quantity, effective date, margin and other parameters.
How many quotes do you generate? Do you produce high volumes of quote and orders?
- Eliminate re-quotes and reduce returns with accurate quotes and orders.
- Reduce the cycle type with streamlined and automated quote-to-order process.
- Reduce sales support costs with web self-service via a useful portal.
The ultimate is to have more of your professional quotes approved!
If these questions and desired capabilities sound helpful to your organization give us a call and we'll extend this conversation: 269-445-3001. Also visit our Guided Selling, CPQ and B2B portal solutions, here....