Core Business Philosophy Drivers
When a prospective client begins a search of what is possible to solve the business drivers of getting, growing and keeping profitable customers, they will find us and we begin to engage in a dialog.
At some point they will ask "How come you only provide Sage SalesLogix and Sage ACT!?"
Like any successful entrepreneur and small business, we have specific target markets and specfic qualities that apply for us to collaborate best with in producing results with CRM.
The short anwswer is: "It's what most businesses need who fit our ideal client strategy."
Additionally we realize from our varied 29+ year experiences with companies in the 1 to 100 million dollar revenue range, the important business drivers around business development. The business world is changing faster and the business development system must provide effective processes and actionable intelligence.
The chosen CRM system must be adaptable to survive and thrive in our client's business conditions.
Sage SalesLogix CRM Whys....
We did your homework and realize Sage SalesLogix handles 95% of all typical sales and marketing automation needs, is adaptable for transforming business, runs like a well-tuned Lincoln MKZ, costs like a mid-sized Ford, and works equally well for any most any type and any sized company.
Its price point makes it accessible for even small firms, you can effectively add seats into the thousands, and its flexibility makes it workable for even the most unique selling and business development situations. Sage SalesLogix has a capable, established partner channel, a well-run parent company (Sage) and a design flexible enough to deal with any sales, service or marketing need we've ever heard about.
Every other CRM tool we've investigated either costs more, does less or has major flaws you'll never hear a bout until after you've laid down your money. More specifically:
- SalesLogix works on smart phones and tablets.
- SalesLogix works on your laptop PC.
- SalesLogix works on your office PC.
- SalesLogix works on your network server.
- SalesLogix works with Microsoft Excel.
- SalesLogix works with Microsoft Outlook
- SalesLogix works with Accounting Systems
- SalesLogix works in the Cloud and can be hosted completely offsite.
- SalesLogix works for the sales team.
- SalesLogix works for the marketing team.
- SalesLogix works for the customer service reps
- SalesLogix works for the business development team.
- SalesLogix works for the operations team.
- SalesLogix works for the management team running the business
- SalesLogix works for the owner(s)
- SalesLogix works with or without an ERP and gives businesses a lot of flexibility and choice.
If you sell, service or market for a living - SalesLogix just works....
Selecting the Right Business Partner
That said, who helps you design, implement and support it will make a HUGE difference in your Success with CRM. For some 18 Requirements of obtaining successful results with CRM read on....
Getting your feet wet
You can work with us for a day or two using the free SalesLogix cloud demo and get 80% of what you need in a CRM tool done for little more than the price of the software licenses.
Get started with the movement for Success with SalesLogix....