Increase user adoption with latest SalesLogix Mobile 1.2
Improved CRM Effectiveness for Yourself
A key success factor in the implementation of a CRM system in your business is the adoption rate by the people actually using the system. Making it easier, faster and more valuable to the end users does improve the effectiveness of a CRM solution and enhances greater business relationship development.
We have previously covered the benefits of mobile CRM and specifically the Sage SalesLogix mobile solution. Recent updates to this SalesLogix mobile platform go even further for improved usability, making it faster to enter data and perform lookups, and manage your calendar. Your mobile live with CRM just got a lot easier!
- Single press pick-lists and lookups
- Access data faster without multiple clicks to validate actions
- Simply "Click" and "Go"
- "Clear" button on text fields
- Aligns with common text field interfaces on mobile devices
- Faster data entry - no need to backspace to clear field
Faster Data Entry and Lookups
- Custom keyboard for URLs, Email and Phone data entry
- Keyboard presented will be in context with screen activity - i.e. if typing in a URL, there will be a ".com" button
- Closely aligns user experience with current popular mobile devices
- Search faster: Combine hash tags with search text
- Opportunity: "#closed ab" will show closed opportunities where name starts with "ab"
- Weekly View
- View your weekly activities "at a glance"
- Navigate with ease:
- Bar links to "day" view
- Scroll multiple days
- "Today" gets to current week
- Monthly View
- Know your free/busy days "at a glance"
- Activity indicator on days in Month View
- Selecting a day shows detailed items below month
What does it take to get this?
The Sage SalesLogix Mobile 1.2 update is free and comes with the latest SalesLogix 7.5.4 CRM version. The mobile portal can be deployed and made readily accessible whether you have on-premise and/or cloud hosted SalesLogix implemented. We have clients using the SalesLogix mobile CRM solution in these various deployment environments and can help you increase your user adoption.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment below or subscribing to this feed to have further articles delivered to your feed reader.
Convert this page to a PDF or print