How does a good relationship with your various target audiences benefit your organization?
In his book about the changes of the new web, I thought he summed it well with "Engage, or Die".
These are benefits of a good relationship with your target audience... market.
1. Increases sales.
2. Increases attendance.
3. Increases donations.
4. Increases likelihood of desirable legislation passing.
5. Increases preferences.
6. Increases awareness.
7. Improves employee loyalty.
8. Improves employee retention.
9. Improves customer retention.
10. Improves customer loyalty.
11. Improves likelihood of purchase.
12. Attracts new customers.
13. Attracts new prospects (lead generation).
14. Attracts new donors/potential donors.
15. Increases amount of purchase.
16. Increases frequency of purchase.
17. Boosts stock price.
18. Increases profitability.
19. Reduces turnover.
20. Decreases time to market.
21. Decreases number of complaints.
22. Decreases absenteeism.
What is another benefit of a good relationship with your target audience?