When I'm collaborating with entrepreneurs and executive management, we'll get to discuss the business benefits that matter most to them when deciding upon and then implementing a Customer Relationship and Management system. The following are 7 key benefits that will be discussed.
1. Build loyal relationships by maximizing the effectiveness of every person's interaction.
We all know that successful business revolves around the depth and breadth of the relationships we have with prospects, customers, clients, partners, vendors, employees, etc. CRM provides the one trusted source where your company's domain knowledge about people and companies resides. Consider the added advantages of knowing more about these types of people relationships and turn that into actionable information.
Understand more about the 60% importance of People in a well-used CRM system.
2. Turn insight into decisive action by analyzing performance, trends and business metrics.
Use business dashboards to slice and dice your backend database information so you can make faster and more informed business decisions.
Make fast, reliable business decisions with an eagle-eye view of performance data.
3. Create and manage marketing campaigns in one place - targeting the most profitable prospects.
Quickly identify who is responding to your campaigns and place new prospects into a drip marketing campaign to nurture the relationship with valuable content from your company. Provide an up to the minute call list of the most interested prospects for each sales professional.
4. Resolve customer requests quickly and capitalize on new selling opportunities.
Gain exceptional responses about your customer service levels by knowing early the common issues and their resolutions by using your CRM knowledge database.
5. Automate business processes thus maximizing team effectiveness and productivity
Today's intelligent technology allows a person and department to get more accomplished in less time. Examples include Automated Lead management, advance business alerts for critical events and automated work flow, or Smart marketing automation.
Additionally having built in tools to help manage a sales person's day so they can easily click to filter the most important information or work from Inside Microsoft Outlook, boosts engagement, knowledge of the customer and productivity.
6. Access vital information from Web, mobile devices, or Windows - whenever and where ever.
Mobility is a must for working outside of the office. Whether your sales reps are traveling on an airplane, sitting in traffic or working after hours, your CRM system needs to provide 24 x 7 x 365 access to the information when needed. That may be by using a mobile tablet, smart phone or laptop.
Tip: Empower sales professionals to arrive at an appointment with actionable intelligence about the contact and the value of the business
7. Customize your CRM solution to suit your unique business needs.
Every business has specific information that they need to improve productivity and business decisions. The CRM solution needs to be "molded" to fit your unique circumstances. Personalizing your CRM system will also improve user adoption, leading to long term success with CRM.
Infor CRM comes capable to work the way your business needs to work. It can be personalized and tailor to the different roles within your organization.
Read examples of the solutions we have applied for our clients.
- Product catalog building and updating
- Lead capture from web site and automated follow up
- Custom quoting/proposal creation and management
- Waste fuel transportation, recycling and billing system
- Client relationships management system for CPA firm with integration to Client practice management
- Accounting systems integrations with Quick books, Peachtree, MAS 200, eAutomate, etc.
- Business and community development system for Public power company
- Not for Profit skills and donation tracking system
- Personalized content creating and nurturing e-marketing planning and integrations
Each of these 7 benefits is important in varying degrees to the entrepreneur and executive management.
We are here to help in many ways....
Give Dick or Julie a call at 269-445-3001 to get started now or schedule a phone conference call below.